Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today...

Nov. 11, 2008

What am I doing today (or recently).

I am reading: The Darkest Evening of the Year - Dean Koontz. First time reading a Koontz novel.
I just finished Sinner by Dekker.

looking forward to: 2 future Ted Dekker novels in 2009.

Movies: We recently saw August - to quote those two guys on In Living Colour "Hated It".

Young at Heart - must see documentary. check out the link. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1047007/

http://www.youngatheartchorus.com/

Dancing With the Stars - my inner dancer comes out.

Looking Forward to : Lost - the new season - coming in Jan. 09. Can't wait.

What I am: Tired- driver's truck wouldn't start - up at 0220 - watched the clock until almost 4.

Message to Jarret Lee: When LSU signed you I said that you would be a BIG part in a LSU National Championship. I still believe that.

I thought LSU would lose 3 games this year, go to a decent bowl game, win it, end up in the top 12.

What am I listening to: Tourniquet: Crawl to China and Coldplay on youtube.

Fantasy Football update: I started 4 and 0......haven't won a game since............enough said.

What I am working on for future blogs:
"Wade's 100"
John Chrysoston
Some poems from the archive.

No comments: